For Mac users who browse with Safari please follow these steps to get the EHR to launch.
- Make sure you have Citrix Receiver installed.
- At the top of the screen, next to the Apple icon click on the word Safari. Then click on Preferences.
- Click on the Security tab, then click on plug in settings. If you do not see plug in settings proceed to step 5.
- On the next screen find Citrix Receiver in that list and click on it. Change the option next to apps.neehrperfect.com from ‘ask’ to ‘on’. Then click done and proceed to step 6
- If you do not see plug in setting on the Security tab, then click on the Websites tab. Find Citrix Receiver and click the check box next to itu Then change the option next to apps.neehrperfect.com from ‘ask’ to ‘on’.
- Click on the icon for your EHR. You should then see the words ‘starting application’ on your screen. At the Vista sign-on screen enter your user name and password then click on ok.
- Success! You should now see the patient selection screen.