For Mac users who browse with Chrome please follow these steps to get the EHR to launch.
- Make sure you have Citrix Receiver installed.
- Navigate to the main screen where you see the icons for the EHR, Vista, and Printers. Click on the EHR icon to download a new launch.jsp file
- Click on the arrow to the right of the file name, then click on ‘show in finder’.
- Right click on the launch.jsp file you see and select the ‘get info’ option. Then expand the ‘open with’ section and click on other.
- Change the option from ‘recommened applications’ to ‘all applications’. Then click on Citrix Reciever, check the box that states ‘always open with’, and then click on add/done.
- Click the change all option and when prompted select ‘continue’
- Click on the icon for the EHR and once the launch.jsp file downloads click on the file one time.
- When you see the Vista sign on screen enter your user name and password, then select ok.
- Success! You should now see the patient selection screen.